Social media campaign can be described as marketing effort to match your business goal using one or more social media platforms.
Social Media Campaign focus on singular business goal, whether it’s on Facebook or Instagram. Your goals must be discrete and measurable. These goals are consist of:
- Increase sales
- Increase traffic
- Improving brand engagement
Pick the platform that suits your target audience the most because different demographics also have varying preferences for social media platforms.
Building a Social Media Campaign:
Once a baseline of your campaign is established, define your ultimate goals and schedule a definitive timeline for your campaign. Having definite start and end dates is important for your campaign. It helps in keeping costs and mission creep in check, and also for comparing your performance (pre-and-post campaign)
Social Media Campaign Practice:
- It is important for you to ask users to interact with social media posts. Invite users to ask questions, take polls and provide your product reviews.
- Offer various prizes and discounts. Give exclusive content to grab attention of your customers.
- It is also important to make your prize relevant according to your business venture. Don’t offer motorbike if you have a stationery business. Be relevant.
- Engaging with audience is very important so answer and address critique quickly and have positive interactions.
- Even if your campaign is focused on one platform (e.g. Facebook) still promote it on every other medium you are available at.
- Monitor your performance and adjust strategy accordingly, if you think something is not working right, change it.
This article was to help you knowing that how social media campaigns can help boosting your business and match your desire goals. We hope you like this article.
Article written by: Fahad Qureshi